- ADDING REMOVING
- MODEL OPTIONS
- COPY POSE
FULLSCREEN PERFORMANCE IS SLOW ON MACOS
In the Options menu you can lower the Quality settings. Especially on 4K screens the highest quality can be performance heavy, generally the middle settings are more than enough to work. Also don’t worry about your screenshots. Whenever you take a screenshot the highest quality will be temporarily activated so you have the best quality screenshots.
GENERAL TROUBLESHOOTING, SOMETHING IS WEIRD IS HAPPENING.
- Restart your device
- If this doesn’t help and the problem persists delete and reinstall Manikin.
- If your problem still isn’t solved please contact us!
MANIKIN DOES NOT START / CRASHES ON STARTUP
- Check if you are running OSX Mavericks (10.9.5). It’s a bug in Unity with Mavericks. Upgrading your system will solve this problem.
I BOUGHT THE IN APP PURCHASE UPGRADE, BUT MANIKIN DOES NOT UNLOCK
- Make sure you have the latest version of Manikin installed.
- Make sure the app is not already unlocked. If you can add all the objects (through the add model menu) your Manikin version is unlocked.
- Wait a little a bit and restart the app. Most people who have issues with purchasing have their issue resolved by the time we reply. From 2.1.2 the app should check for purchases on startup.
- If your purchase is not restored automatically go to main menu and open the purchase menu, tap restore and wait for max 30 seconds.
- Make sure that your credit card company did not reject the purchase. You will have the illusion that you bought the purchase while your credit card company blocks it.
- If we updated within the hour you might want to wait an hour or two. Updates mess with communication between the app and Apple purchases unfortunately there’s nothing we can do about that.
- If restore is unresponsive you can purchase the app again, don’t worry you will not be charged twice as Apple doesn’t allow it. But it forces a lookup with Apple that has more push than restore, mainly because they don’t want people to be charged twice for the same content. When purchasing pay attention to a green or red text that will appear after the purchase is complete. If the text is red please tell use what error it gives.
- Also if your iOS is not up to date, try upgrading to the latest version.
- If all of this does not work please contact us. We know how it feels when you buy something and it does not work and do not want anybody to experience that.
Screenshots are not added to Photos Library
Go to Settings>Privacy>Photos>Manikin and set “allow photo access” to “Add photos only”
Need more support?
Manikin is a passion project and we truly want to create the best experience possible. So if you have any problem, idea or suggestion please contact us. We value all feedback and will always help you if you have a problem!